- Homestead and related tax exemptions Application - DR-501
A Florida resident who owns a dwelling and makes it his/her permanent legal residence is eligible to apply for homestead exemption.
- Transfer of Homestead Assessment Difference - DR-501T
If you have filed for a new homestead exemption and are entitled to transfer a homestead assessment difference from a previous homestead, submit this form to our office by March 1st.
- Physician's Certification of total and permanent disability - DR-416
A person who is totally and permanently disabled may qualify for an additional exemption.
- Additional exemption for persons 65 and older - DR-501SC
A person who is 65 years of age as of January 1st and meets certain household income limitations may qualify for an additional exemption of up to $50,000 on the County/City taxable value.
- Veterans age 65 and older with a combat related disbility
Section 196.082, Florida Statutes. A veteran who is age 65 or older and is partially or totally permanently disabled shall receive a discount from the amount of the ad valorem tax otherwise owed on homestead property that the veteran owns and resides in.
Tangible Personal Property
- Tangible Personal Property Tax Return - DR-405
Any business who owns tangible personal property must file a return by April 1st.
- Tangible Personal Property informational guide
An informational guide explaining tangible personal property and the associated $25,000 exemption.
- Agricultural Classification of Land
An agricultural classification is for lands that are primarily used for bona fide agricultural purposes.
- Petition to the Value Adjustment Board
A petition to the Value Adjustment Board is due by the 25th day of the mailing of TRIM notices. The petition must be submitted to the Clerk of Courts office.
- Address Change Request
The owner or an authorized agent must sign this form and send it to our office to change a property's mailing address.
- 911 Address Request
Use this form to request a 911 address for a new or proposed dwelling. Should you have any questions regarding the application please contact Chris Milton at (904)653-4539.